Okay, I'm through with the whining. (See whining in my article "From Natural Gray to Irish Red" in the November/December 2008 issue of Hometown magazine at http://www.hometownkentenn.com/). The aging process is natural, I know, and I really think it is about living a positive Christian life no matter your age. I think it's also about learning or doing something new every day to keep you motivated and active. I love all the senior citizens in my life, maybe even more than I love the Irish! Seniors have so much gusto, life, history, and wisdom to share. Share your wisdom and your thoughts with Hometown readers by leaving a comment on the blog. You can start by answering the question "Should Nelda dye her hair Irish Red or stay natural gray?"

Nelda Rachels
Hometown contributor

1 comment:

Emily M. Akin said...

I vote for "au naturelle." I guess I'm not a risk taker. When you go for the Irish red you never know if it will be Irish setter red or Irish potato red.